Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans day!

Feels so good to be off school tomorrow, in order to honor all the veterians. Thank you so much all veterians, or as Sam said, "Thanks to all veterinary!"

Had a game tonight, we actually played pretty good! But for me it is still difficult to play with a new team, with another kind of soccer understanding. It is the same sport I use to play in Sweden, but they definitely play in a different way. Many princips they have makes me crazy, the team is kind of grouped, the coaches are not the best.. but I'm doing my best to stay positive :)! I teach them "Swedish soccer", at the same time as I learn much from them, doesn't it sounds great!?

Find some snow at Panama  city beach! This is probably all Florida offers when it comes to snow!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment